FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Getting Ready

I have a huge knot in my stomach that the butterflies are trying relentlessly to untie.

I know what I'm writing for NaNo (www.nanowrimo.org) and I've been doing some reading today concerning the topic.

My life.

Woo hoo! (dripping with sarcasm) Thought I was going to pump out a wonderful fictional story,eh? Well, that's what I thought as well. However, when I prayed about it, God used his megaphone again. And the answer has been confirmed several times over in the past couple of days. So from the Catholism to the atheism to being born again...from meeting Phil in the traffic jam to having a skunk spray my dog the night I went into labor (oh, and the mouse in the kitchen I had to get rid of while contractions were 2 minutes apart) I think you're gonna get it all.

Well, maybe not you in particular. Depends on if you come back here or not. Depends on if I decide to write it publically or privately.

And honestly, it's probably better than fiction. I couldn't make up the stuff I've went through!



No comments: