FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Thursday, July 7, 2005

Gone again

Zane is in a wedding this weekend, the rehersal dinner is tomorrow and the wedding is Saturday. Zane and I are leaving on Monday for Disneyworld while Phil starts his new job the day we leave!

If you find it in your heart, would you plese pray for Ed and Rebecca who are taking a missions trip to Ecuador. They leave on the 14th and Rebecca hasn't ever been away from her girls for more than a weekend. Pray for them and pray for God to do a great thing through them in Ecuador!! You'll be in my prayers, my friends.

I hope I don't miss a lot while I'm on vacation. I was going to say I'd try to check in, but y'know what? I think I'm not going to. I think I'm going to be away and that's that. :)

No comments: