FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

And so we begin

As hesitant as I have been to start a blog, here I am.

Seems like everyone's doing it and I don't like to be just like everyone. I don't want to be a blabbering fool. I want to have purpose. People say I'm too serious. I think I have a great sense of humor, black as it may be. :) I can be serious, and they're probably right. Too serious at times. I'm an anal analytical freak of sorts. Just ask anyone who really knows me.

Maybe the blogging will help me with diligence. Maybe I can write for a set period of time every day. (Oh no, am I really suggesting that I have a set schedule?!) Say it isn't so!

I've been asking God to help me strike a balance between my time with Him, my family, and my calling. I'm glad it's up to Him and not me!!

If you join me for just a minute, you might like it here. Although you may also run away screaming!

No comments: