FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Monday, July 7, 2008

Random Bits

  • We've moved back into our house. You didn't know we had left? See this post.
  • We had a lot of visitors over the weekend. And I hadn't done anything to the house other than help Phil with the basement.
  • The first half of July 4 was totally enjoyable. The latter half, not so much. "Not so much" is an understatement. It ranks as one of the Worst Days Ever.
  • July 5 was much better than July 4. Events of July 4th were worked out and the pattern has been identified. Next year things will be different.
  • July 6 was kinda shitty too. But in the end, that worked out too.
  • Today is a weird day. I don't know what to make of it yet. But I found out Brian Keene had a flood in his basement too. Brian, I will share my Maker's Mark with you or babysit so you and Cassi can share it.
  • Zane got a new puppy. Pictures coming soon.

No comments: