FOLLOW ME!!

**********I'm blogging at MichellePendergrass.com and Visual Prayer now!**********

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Micah 7:1-7

1 How sad for me!
For I am like one who-
when the summer fruit has been gathered
after the gleaning of the grape harvest -
[finds] no grape cluster to eat,
no early fig, which I crave.

2 Godly people have vanished from the land;
there is no one upright among the people.
All of them wait in ambush to shed blood;
they hunt each other with a net.

3 Both hands are good at accomplishing evil:
the official and the judge demand a bribe;
when the powerful man communicates his evil desire,
they plot it together.

4 The best of them is like a brier;
the most upright is worse than a hedge of thorns.
The day of your watchmen,
[the day of] your punishment, is coming;
at this time their panic is here.

5 Do not rely on a friend;
don't trust in a close companion.
Seal your mouth
from the woman who lies in your arms.

6 For a son considers his father a fool,
a daughter opposes her mother,
and a daughter-in-law is against her mother-in-law;
a person's enemies are the people in his own home.

7 But as for me, I will look to the Lord;
I will wait for the God of my salvation.
My God will hear me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May the Lord grant you every good thing. May a hedge of protection encompass your home.

God bless you my friend!

Anonymous said...

praying for you michelle